From Erotic Essence Massage Oil Blends to Bath Salts to Relaxing Blends…..these quick suggestions will put the ZING back into your relationship!
Therapeutic Uses of Essential Oils Breast Care (to tone and enlarge) – 2 drops of Geranium, 2 drops of Clary Sage, 2 drops of Ylang Ylang, 2 tsp of fractionated coconut oil.
- Diffuse in the air in the bedroom
- Use as perfume or cologne to attract your partner’s attention
- Add to your bath for relaxation or stimulation
- Apply to your face, body and hair as a beauty aid and aphrodisiac
- Use as massage oil (add to a base of all natural carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, almond oil, or other favorite oil)
- Add essential oils to a spray bottle of water and mist bedding and lingerie
Erotic Essence Massage Oil Blend – 2 drops Geranium, 2 drops Wild Orange, 2 drops Patchouli, 2 drops Ylang Ylang, 2 ounces pure carrier oil
Bath Salts – 1 cup sea salt and/or Epsom salts, 3 Tablespoons baking soda, few drops favorite essential oils, 3 drops Ylang Ylang, then 1 drop of Patchouli oil: apply to back of neck, wrists or bottom of feet.
Blend to Boost Sexual Desire (for low libido) – 1 drop Black Pepper, 2 drops Ginger, 1 drop Sandalwood. Diffuse into air in the bedroom prior to and during romantic encounters.
Erectile Dysfunction – Ylang Ylang and/or Clary Sage massaged to area.
Premature Ejaculation –Massage Lavender or Geranium into buttocks or abdomen and Rosemary on solar plexus.
Low Testosterone – Apply Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Ginger, Myrrh, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, or Geranium to back of neck, wrists or bottom of feet. Vitamin D is a precursor for testosterone as well.
These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Essential Oil products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any essential oil product.